The plugin inserts images with CSS drop shadows into articles.
By default it will also generate popup code to open a scaled new window with the bigger image after clicking on the thumbnail:
<p><strong>Download:</strong> <a href=“http://jotbe-fx.de/daily/download/txp/jbe_dsimage_0.1.1.zip”>jbe_dsimage_0.1.1.zip</a></p>
- Fixed a double-slash in an URL
Example: jot.be :: Photos.
Note that this plugin is under heavy development and some functions may not work properly or are not integrated in this version.
If you find any bugs or have any problems with this plugin please get in contact.
In general, upload the images via the image-upload function of TXP.
For each image / popup you want to show two images are required - The original image and the corresponding thumbnail.
Simple usage of the
<txp:jbdsimage /> tag:
<txp:jbdsimage src=“/daily/images/27.jpg” width=“480” height=“640” />
- Absolute path to image source
width=“320”- default: “640” - required
- The width of the target big image, not the thumbnail
height=“200”- default: “480” - required
- The height of the target big image, not the thumbnail
alt=“Alt text”- default: empty
- Alternative image text
title=“Short description ”- default: “Zoom”
- Short description of the image
page=“no”- default: “yes”
- The target image will be linked directly without the wrapper page
popup=“no”- default: yes
- Simply inserts a link pointing to the image
target=“blank”- default: empty
- The same as the HTML link attribute “target”
At first please have a look at the new A List Apart CSS Drop Shadows II technique because you have to create the necessary drop shadow images by yourself.
The images enclosed with this plugin are modfied to fit the background of my website and may be used as samples for your own.
- Upload the
popup.phpto your blog folder/the path you have specified in the admin section as a subfolder.
You might modify the CSS in the popup page to your needs.
- Upload the shadow images to the image folder specified in TXP (!) Do not use the image upload function of TXP.
- Modify your output HTML templates and insert the following tag into the
Many ideas to improve and extend the plugin. But a first launch had to be made
- Integrating external stylesheets so that one could modify them.
- Combining the popup page with back and forward links allowing to step through the gallery without closing the window.
- Two-column layout feature like on my site - without complicated div-tags and float-problems
- Enabled links to non-image URL like
- Images with drop shadow only. Without a link.